Find a friend šŸ„°

I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks so much for tagging me!
hello everyone :smile:

1 Like

hey if you wanna be friends im all up for it !

im a very open person so any of. you can pm me and we can talk

im a digital artist, for now im only making realistic portraits currently a little full on requests

my insta @moonlight_bvby_episode

I like listening to rap and my bday was on July 13

3 Likes

haha kinda feel honored haha
and I agree with @emmastarz
let the making of free begin hahaha

1 Like

hi everyone!

im from Argentina :argentina: (im fluent in Spanish, so if you ever need help, feel free to PM me) this year i was going to go to florida to learn and improve my english, but coronavirus said nop :roll_eyes:

i play soccer and field hockey :soccer: :field_hockey:

im madly in love with timotheƩ chalamet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and my favorite book is harry potter (anyone from slytherin? :eyes: :snake:)

2 Likes

i would love to make some friends :heart:
i am from england :uk:
and i am 13 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi I need a friendā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m 13 too!

1 Like

Am I also welcome

1 Like

:heart_eyes:Omg I havenā€™t had jollof rice in a while and havenā€™t even had breakfast yet :joy::sweat::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Well, my offline life has been very crazy lately, so I was not that active around here, but I do have my own thread for people who wanna get to know me. :wink: Also my profile holds some info.

I am male and 40 years old, so as always I am the odd one. :sweat_smile: I just moved, so I am :skull_and_crossbones:, well, even more than usually. :coffin::dizzy_face:

Sadly, I donā€™t have the time right now to enter a busy gc with tons of posts to read. :crying_cat_face: I donā€™t dance and never was into sports. :innocent: I like all kinds of music, especially Rock and Power Metal, just no Rap or HipHop. :notes: CU around. :wave::sunglasses:

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

I really cannot get into it, my cousin listens to it all the timeā€¦ :confounded::hear_no_evil:
But I also like Musicals, Country, Pop, Jazz, Gothic, some Folk and theme songs, but not pure Techno or Opera, Classic is ok, at least some. :grin:

2 Likes

How can you not get into it? :confounded:

Ok at least we have this one in common :relieved:

2 Likes

You like Nightwish? :wink:

Itā€™s so full of foul language and the whole attitude of ā€œeverything is :poop: and donā€™t give a f**kā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah theyā€™re alright.
But I prefer rap :grin:

2 Likes

Guess I am too old for that, I am a child of the 80ies, we believed in progress and technology. #StarTrek :vulcan_salute::alien:

2 Likes

Itā€™s never too late. I hope one day you see the beauty of rap :disappointed::grin:

2 Likes

Never say never. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We gotta give our best to make it
Super, power
You gotta reach up high and take it
Hehehehe

1 Like