Find and share background characters here!

Hi everyone! I have found a TON of people asking for background characters, and I thought a thread would be very helpful to the episode community.

BE AWARE:
This thread is credit free. If you are using, you may use any character no credit required. If you are posting and wish for credit to be given, DO NOT POST. If you do post a character and want credit, I WILL flag you.

These characters can and most likely will be modified by the user. If you are using, feel free to modify any characters. Again, if you are posting and are not okay with this rule DO NOT POST.

Posters: Please include a screenshot, as well as the character details and items used in the outfit. If you wish, you may include a name and character description

Users: Hope this helps!

Now, I declare this thread officially… OPEN :scissors: :ribbon:

2 Likes

Ink or LL?

4 Likes

Lol I’ve made one topic like this but no one reply :sweat_smile:
Hope this one works

1 Like

OMG THE LEGENDARY TURTLLE_CAT REPLIED TO ME! lol whichever is fine, it’s for everyone who’s working in both styles

3 Likes

Okay here are mines.

Sorry I don’t have LL characters

3 Likes

Omg. “The legendary Turtle_Cat”? ! Sure. Thanks soooooo much though! It means a lot!
Here are some of my characters!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you all for replying! I hope this helps the episode community!

Face: Diamond

Name: Renee
Skin: Copper 07
Brow: Arched Thin (Black Dark)
Hair: Hair Flip (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Brown Black)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Plum Matte)
Outfit: Rippedleggingssimple Grey Black, Striped Swoopneck Cotton Red Cherry, Starry Choker Black Gold, Floral Lace Dangling Earrings Grey Silver, High Top Sneakers Cotton Black White, and Flower Cat Ear Headband Metal White Flower

Name: Aaron
Skin: Copper 08
Brow: Straight Medium Scar
Hair: Medium Taper Wavy (Black Jet)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Brown Dark)
Face: Square Long Jaw Stubble
Nose: Button Round
Lips: Small Heart (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)
Outfit: Swoop Neck Short Sleeve Plain Cotton Red Candy, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Sneaker Rubber Sole Canvas Grey Black, and Tribal Sleeve Tattoo

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Hey. Love your character. I’m working on a story. It’s about a bunch of kids in a special-needs school. Can I use yours? I’ll give credit, if you want. If you’re not OK with it, it’s fine.

1 Like

sure.

Just a few a created long time ago :smiley: