Find Backgrounds Here!

I’m unsure if this will help anyone, but here is a google docs thing I found with I believe over 200+ backgrounds and a couple overlays! Make sure you credit the original artist of these backgrounds (Thorne Art Studio) and PLEASE read the terms and conditions of usage and such of these backgrounds before hand! If you don’t read the terms and conditions, you may miss some things revolving around crediting the artist, etc. They are all sized properly for Episode I believe, so no stress of resizing backgrounds I guess!

There are plenty of different categories and such that some may find useful! I Hope this helps at least one person! Here is a screen shot of all the different folders!

Here is the link:

:)

Link!

Once again, most of these background are Thorne Art Studio’s unless specified otherwise. So PLEASE, and I cannot express this enough, PLEASE give credit. In the terms and conditions, you can see how Thorne Art Studio would like to be properly credited for their amazing work. Please don’t forget to credit them unless specified otherwise (read terms and conditions to understand what I mean).

Thank you! xx

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks😀

1 Like

Glad to help!

1 Like

No problem! Glad to help!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be sure to credit them,

2 Likes

Glad to help!

@lonewolfe

1 Like

Hi Can You make me a Background

1 Like

It depends what it is. Just tell me what you need and I might be able to make it for you.

Sorry for the long wait are You able to make a Blurry Background?

1 Like