Find female characters here! (you can share yours)

Hi everyone! I will share the characters that I created with you, I will update this thread every day, you comment on your requests if you want. Please read the following terms to use them.

1. You need to notify me if you are going to use one of these characters (Credit is optional). You can do this by simply liking the reply of the character that you want to use (this is mandatory).
  2. Any role is fine (even the offensive ones).
  3. Do you want to use one of these characters as a side character? Let me know, and I will give you exclusive rights.
  4. Some replies are removed because I move the characters to a drive folder. So don’t worry about that, you can still use them!

I hope this thread is useful!

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR RULES (credits and roles that aren’t accepted) IN CASE YOU SHARE YOUR CHARACTERS.

18 Likes

Hey can I please use the second character as a background character in my story? Hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

Of course! Go ahead

1 Like

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Can i use only the ouftits?

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Anyone can use this just credit me on IG @epi_praxie

2 Likes
Laura

Female Generic Body
Gold 06
Arched Thick Styled Black Dark
Afro Black Jet
Angular Slender Brown Black
Round Soft
Round Flared Downturned
Full Round Pouty Rose Deep Matte

2 Likes

Chanel character card
london siricalo

1 Like

thank you for sharing!

1 Like

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump :sweat_smile:

I love your Characters I will tell you which Characters I’d like to use In my story :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much <3 I have more characters in my drive (in case you are interested)

1 Like
Dhriti

Female Generic Body
Neutral 04
Round Medium (color: black jet)
Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (color: black jet)
Deepset Downturned (color: hazel dark)
Triangle Chiseled
Round Broad
Medium Thin (color: rose matte)

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this thread… I think I will need them shortly in the chapter I am working currently… I will definetly give you credit for these… Thankyou :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

you are welcome! <3 I really enjoy making characters (I have a thread exclusively to males in case you are interested)

1 Like

Yeah… Bg needs men too…

1 Like

here:

1 Like

Thankyou so much :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like