• Don’t You Know
  • With All My Heart
  • On My Mind
  • Say My Name
  • Until There Was You
  • Ocean Eyes
  • Until Sunrise

Here are some small plot ideas:

• MC is in a unhappy and/or abusive relationship. She has stay with their partner to make ends meet (she’s a beginner fashion designer). Turns out her partner has been spending all the money for alkohol/drugs etc.

• MC meets her LI on the beach while he was going to surf. He didn’t see her on his way and knocks her out with his surfboard. He stays with her until emergency services arrive and wants to apologize with a date/coffee.

• MC wants to try new things, something she’s never done before. She thinks about how she has lived in California (or wherever) for so long and has never surfed. She decides to take some surfing lessons, where the coach is her LI.

• MC gets stung by a jellyfish at the beach. LI saves her by taking her on his board to the shore. That’s how they meet.

Description ideas:

• You’re a fashion designer hoping to make it big someday. You won’t let anything or anyone get in your way, unless you meet him. Can the cute surfer steal your heart?

• Will your growing feelings get in the way of becoming a fashion designer. Or will you make it to the top? Get lost in his ocean eyes in this summer romance!

• Being a fashion designer comes with a lot of work. You thought your life was complete, that is until you meet a cute surfer. Sunburn, drama and heartbreak await…

4 Likes