Find Writing Partners or a Writing Group Here!

I love Episode and I’ve been really eager to start my own story but I’m still learning the basics of coding and sometimes I find it hard to completely come up with an original story or to see it through. However, I would love to find a writing partner or a writing group that I could join and I’m open to working on different projects at the same time!

I also thought that this thread could help people find their own writing partners or groups by answering these questions:

What style do you want to work in?

What kinds of stories are you interested in writing?

What would you contribute to the group?

What area do you need the most help with?

I hope that this thread helps people find writing partners and groups and if you’re interested in working with me please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s mine:

What style do you want to work in?: Limelight

What kinds of stories are you interested in writing: I’d love to help write a fantasy, supernatural, espionage, Mafia, or an otherwise action-filled story!

What would you contribute to the group?: I love doing character and outfit designs but I would also be happy to help with creating dialogues, choices, and ideas for the plot :slight_smile:

What area do you need the most help with?: For me it would definitely be basic and complex coding.

1 Like

Both LL(LimeLight) and Ink. But not Classic.

Mystery, maybe horror, fantasy, supernatural stories of any kind, a small portion of action, drama but I’d be up to sprinking a little bit of romance in here and there.

Dialogue, ideas, choices, outfit games, outfit ideas (and some I might not be remembering).

If/else commands(I guess). And some complex coding.
Tags for people that might wanna join:
@Annasilveroriginal @Writer_SA

3 Likes

What style do you want to work in? LL and INK

I’ve always wanted to do a romance story- but I’m afraid it’ll be bad. For now, I am working on a horror story and am reviewing it before I publish…

Ideas, coding. I’m a solid coder…
I like to make backgrounds-- a LOT! And I love making overlays!

Confidence. And I want to further improve my direting…

**I would LOVE to work with you, @eliseclairmont **

1 Like

Est-tu de Quebec? (Mes accents ne fonctionne pas sur un ordinateur…)

1 Like

Limelight

Horror, fantasy, Supernatural, romance kinda, and many

Dialogue, Ideas for the story and scenes, outfit ideas, character ideas,
choices, writing episode ideas.

I don’t kinda think I need help with anything.

1 Like

Non, je viens de Terre-Neuve, mais je parle français aussi! Mais j’ai visité Québec plusieurs fois et j’ai étudié à l"Université de Québec et à L’Université de Laval :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so happy to hear it! If you’d like to work together you can message me on Instagram @eliseclairmont.episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’d like to work together feel free to message me on Instagram @eliseclairmont.episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’d like to work together feel free to message me on Instagram @eliseclairmont.episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

On instagram? Can we do it here?

Yes! If that’s easier for you then you can definitely just PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! It’s a lot easier here. :blush::blush: I’d love to join if you can’t tell.

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Ohhh

J’habite en Toronto et je vais à une école d’immersion.

Ohh ça c’est intéressant! Es-tu francophone?

Oui et non

1 Like

Je suis anglophone mais j’adore le français. J’espère qu’un jour je vais devenir complètement bilingue mais j’ai beaucoup de difficultés avec la grammaire parfois. Élise Clairmont est seulement mon nom de plume mais je pense que c’est plus beau que mon nom anglais :woman_shrugging:

Ma maman est francophone et j’ai parlé français depuis que j’avais 3 ans…

1 Like

Ma grand-mère est née à Québec alors parfois on parle français ensemble mais je suis la seule autre personne dans ma famille qui parle français. Je pense que c’est un grand avantage de grandir dans une famille bilingue!