Find Your Background Artists Here!

There are many people who love to make backgrounds and many people that need them to! I decided to make a full thread about the background artists and how you can reach out to them and credit them. There will be a list of recommendations to use! I will NOT add you unless I get permission from you and some examples to upload under your own name! PM me If you’d like for me to upload your examples/tag you!

Rules:

1. No drama, this is just to help you find your background artists!
  2. Please don’t Request on here, this isn’t a request thread!
  3. I will not put art groups on here, just solo artists! If you’re from a group if you upload your examples separately that will do!
  4. If you find a background on here that you’d like to use, just credit whoever made it!
  5. This isn’t a sharing thread! PM me if you’d like your examples up here!
  6. No stealing!
  7. Do NOT Edit people’s backgrounds on here!

How to be put on here:

Simple- Just PM me!
Send in your examples for me to upload and if you have a request thread let me know so I can include the link! Note: You don’t have to submit a hundred examples if you want send in a few! Limit is 3 and max is 15!

Recommendations:

TeahWalker

Please Credit Teah’s instagram @Art_Episode or @TeahWalker323! If you’d like to request from her, PM her!
All credit her goes to @Teahwalker
image image image image image image

Itz_Madison

Please Credit My Forums Name @Itz_Madison! To request either PM me or request Here!

Bedroom Sets
INT. DREAM ON SET

INT. DREAM ON BEDROOM

INT. DREAM ON - BIRDS EYE VIEW

DREAM ON - BLANKET OVERLAY

Night Versions

INT. TEENAGE BOY ROOM

INT. TEENAGE BOY ROOM

INT. TEENAGE BOY ROOM - BIRDSEYE VIEW

INT. TEENAGE BOY ROOM - BLANKET OVERLAY

Night Versions

Bathrooms
INT. GIRLY BATHROOM

Night Version

Inside Shower

INT. BOY BATHROOM

INT. BOY BATHROOM

Night Version

Inside Shower

Window Overlay For Shower

Sample Closet

MadisonW

Please Credit Her Instagram @madison.epi_gold! Either PM her on her or DM her there!
All Credit For These Backgrounds go to @MadisonW!
image image image image image image image

QueenMilli

Please Credit her Instagram @queenmillii_episode! You can either PM her to request, DM her on Instagram or request Here!!
All credit for these backgrounds go to @QueenMilii

Lanafrazer_episode

Please Credit the Instagram @lanafrazer_episode! To request just PM her! All credit for these backgrounds goes to @Lanafrazer_episode!

image image

Abygail.Bauman

She does not require credit, and to request from her go fill out a form Here!
All Credit goes to @abygail.bauman for these backgrounds! Find more examples on her thread!
IMG_6335

Notes: I WILL upload an overlay if it comes with a certain background of yours! Also tag someone if you think they might be interested and please leave a like on this topic!

@Epy.raven, @MadisonW, @CinnamonToast, @QueenMilii!

Sure you can upload my backgrounds, make sure they credit me @madison.epi_gold and can either DM me on Instagram or PM me on here

Can you PM me your examples please!

Hmp

Thank you!

@Itz_Madison
Can I join

anndddd @abygail.bauman, she’s great at editing them!

Sorry for such a late response but of course! Can you pm me some examples you’d like me to upload?

Thank you! And if you’d like me to add you let me know!

I will, but currently I’m busy, and I don’t have backgrounds that can be public (since I only made some for individual people) so I will make some when I’m less busy.

Same. Im starting to get a lot busy now. 🤦

You can use mine babe! :kissing_heart:
They’re on my drive here!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi! I can do backgrounds too.

Awesome! Can you PM me your examples so I can upload them on the topic?

Sure! I haven’t done any but I will PM you. They’re all deleted from my drive :sob:

Bumping and if you need one please pm/dm that person or request on there thread!

Awh thank you dear :heartpulse:

I don’t know if you need proof, but I edited this background:

Into this background:
IMG_6335