Find Your Heart (My Episode Story)

Hey episode people, I have an episode story that I’ve been writing and working hard on. I really want to get it out there so I know my work isn’t going to waste, (Although it is fun just to make them.)

My story is called Find Your Heart, its a bit different from the usual episode stories but personally those are the stories I like most.

The story is about a twenty year old girl named Kaylee, who is kind of dorky and awkward. Her mom pushes her to try to find love, mostly by sending her to events for single people. The story starts with her going to a party. She doesn’t find love but she does find some cool friends. The story goes on to tell more about Kaylee’s story and her love life, or lack there of, as well as telling about her friends and there struggles (with love or otherwise.

I think the story is of decent quality. Some of the episodes are a bit short and sometimes I have trouble progressing the story but overall I’m proud of it.

I’ve made versions in both INK and LL styles. The INK one is simply called “Find your Heart” and The limelight one is “Find Your Heart LL.” My name on episode is Rainbow Rae (like my name on here but with a space.

Some other things you might want to know.
This story does not have CC
This story does have choices that will effect the story, although not all of them.
Because of the nature of this story a love interest won’t be present until later in the story, You can choose to date a boy, a girl, or to not date at all.

I believe that’s it. I hope I’ve interested you to read it and thank you so much if you do.
I will not read your story just because you read mine but you can tell me about your story and I’ll read it if I’m interested.

Finally please don’t be a jerk. Friendly criticism is fine but there is no need to be rude about it.

Thanks for Reading my post <3

I’ll check out your ink version, and I actually prefer stories without customisation. I prefer to see the character the way the author sees them. Here’s my story if you’re interested.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr