Finding a background or overlay

Yeah ik. I make forums on stupid things but…

Can someone please help me find a google search background or overlay that is usually on the computer? It is the one that looks like a google search but it is an episode version of it.

I know there is this background or overlay that exists, I just haven’t found it yet:upside_down_face: .

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Im sorry but not that I’ve seen one, But you might want to find one that doesn’t go exactly with google or once you upload it, they won’t approve it since its a real life corporation. But best regards to finding something alike.
suggestion:
-you can use one of the normal google page pictures in google image and edit the google part out and just write in a new name
*really hope this helped

1 Like

HI WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY. (I just got a notification that this was your first post so I thought I would be nice and say welcome.)

Actually that is a great idea and I’m going to actually do that. Tysm and please continue to help the community with your innovative ideas.

Well I tried but... 🤣

The overlay version

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

here you go. I made this if you want to use it. no worries if you don’t. this is an overlay, so once you add it in your story you can resize it and place it where you want.

google-search-material-theme-cover%20(2)

1 Like

^^ here’s one with the actual laptop. this is an overlay also.

1 Like

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU! I LOVE IT AND I WILL DEFINITELY USE IT! TYSM I DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT!!! The fact that you took some time put of your day to make this for me is incredible and I really appreciate.
Do you have an Instagram so I can credit you or do I use your username?

1 Like

aw, thank you! and you’re welcome! :relaxed:

yes, my Instagram is @epi.kels

1 Like