Finding a writer partner😱👥

Heyyo my loves I hope you are well and you are safe all of you if he knows who remembers me, a month or two months ago, I shared a post about this because I’m not good with coding I was looking for a partner reached out to me a few people, but didn’t maales here again and again and this time I’ll try my luck anyway, if I have a good feeling that I will find that person among you encoding I would love it if she’s loving and friendly and I hope if you are wanting money I’m sorry, I wish I could come help him with money, but anyways I don’t have a bank account from my account you can reach me instagram @sunshinee.epi

2 Likes

I would like to be your writing partner

1 Like

Really okie can u dm me

1 Like

I don’t have insta and your profile is locked sweet heart. Can you PM me?

Süre sure

1 Like

im interested in helping

sorry ı have a partner now but will pm u

okay

I’m looking for a writing partner too!
If you want text me

heyy

1 Like

Hi ! I saw your proposition and I am currently writing a story that mixes college life, love, life issues and character psychology. I have a pretty good and long storyline but I’m not very comfortable with the code part, especially since it’s not in my language sweat_smile ! Could you help me ? If you’re interested i can DM you a quick pitch of the story so you can tell me if you like it. Thanks a lot smiling_face_with_three_hearts !

Hey