Finding Art Mentors Thread!

Oki, so, I need an art mentor and I see a lot of people creating threads asking for feedback so here you can find an art mentor that can/is willing to help you out! As stated above I need an art mentor too so if you can help, that’d be lovely! Please PM me if you can!

And, if you want, you can share your art here and get feedback, but the share your art thread is here!

Please don’t create drama, start fights, and please I’m begging you :joy: don’t call anyone names!

Tags, sorry if you don't wanna be tagged

@Stargazer54 @rubywrites @keiji @Neptune @Luio @eilyk @xetic @Problematic_Patrick @CaraMe1 @Turtle_Cat @minnehaaa @Cassandra_Dean @Funicidal @lvqbrl @Epi.milkyway @Cheshire.Cat @EpisodeGamer1 @Shuka @Epi_Info @appleqrl @Mouse.Episode @crocsbby @MelanieyM @Luna1559 @Abimations4 @Bethany1 @MysteryMaker @CelestialMoon @sofia2 @TamiRose @Sammiee @BlueSnowflake09 @OrphanKaren @_haruka @Tom_THE_Best @CD_Erugo @AMagic @Zagical @Spade.02 @kasiee @kansas @Coco7 @ItzKastinR @Bridi @SASB @BrillzGirl @JessieJessica

Oki, bye!

I feel like this thread is gonna be dead in a week :joy: also sorry if this is in the wrong category

26 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I can help :slightly_smiling_face:, definitely not the best artist but Im willing to help :orange_heart:

1 Like

Plz PM me!! :blush:

1 Like

I can help if you still need it

1 Like

Yes plz!! PM me plz!! :blush:

1 Like

Okay :blush:

1 Like

I make no promises, but if anyone is ever in a dilemma with their art, I’d be happy to help. My PMs are open.

4 Likes

uwu thanks for the tag! :)) i can help but im not the best, you tagged better people then me lmao

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag I am here if anyone needs help with anything x

3 Likes

Thx for the tag! I’ll be happy to be your art mentor, but sometimes I might reply late because I have school :/.

2 Likes

Understandable (I do too XD) thank youu!!

@MelanieyM Thank you!!

2 Likes

I can help with poses if anyone needs it

3 Likes

If your still in need just ask me! :wink:

3 Likes

Idk how I can help? I’m not really an artist…

2 Likes

You can give feedback tho!

I’d be able to help with any art-related questions :smile: pm me if anyone needs help

2 Likes

mmmm I don’t think anyone would want me to, I’m pretty blunt and straightforward with my feedbacks/reviews.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I need tho!!

Oh. Sure, I’ll help you to the best of my ability.

2 Likes