Finding friends? 👀 🖤

can i join?

ig is @four.leaf_chlover :smiley:

2 Likes

Alitheauthor is my insta, I’m 14 and a half ;)).

2 Likes

Ofc I will add you both and make a different group with u or anyone else joins as we r already 13 in previous group :smiley:

2 Likes

I have added u both :relaxed:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

add me if you so want, i’m 14 and my ig is @calypsos._.corner

1 Like

sure!

hi, dhanvi14 i am newbie :grinning:

@mattpobrien4 ooh! np! do you have an insta account?

Hi, this is my first time creating a story on episode and I just had a question. So when creating the background for the scenes if you zoom out you can see the black outer layer. Will that show when you finish your story?

@Alize_bby sorry, i am not able to understand…can you please show that through a screenshot?

it’s not allowing me to upload the screenshot I took of it but its basically when you zoom out of a background there is a black outer layer

If you want to slowly zoom out you should use “zoom on 0 0 to 100% in s” where s is the time in seconds, i think, there shouldn’t be any problems in the end

Oh, and if you mean that you are using the helpers in the app, while you edit your story, the black screen won’t show, unless you code it in the script

ok thank you all so much

1 Like

I’m 14
My insta - @episodedream

You guys still so young, I’m 26, almost twice your age :sob:
I wish I can be young again, because I really love learning new things and school life. There’s surely ups and downs at school, but when I reach my 20s, I start to miss it so much.
Being a millennial adult is boring lol, all we do is working on the same thing everyday.
So, having fun everyone.

1 Like

woaah u r damn older than us

1 Like

wait a min adding u

1 Like

Hi I wanted to know what is the minimum length for each episode in order to be published?