Finish my story (Game)

So this is a game where you have 10 sentences or below to continue this story so basically for example:
Person 1: she loved him but if only he could see that.
Person 2: she fell in love with him in 6th grade when he helped her up when she fell in the middle of the cafeteria while she was playing…
Person 3: on her phone. Her phone was the only thing her mother ever gave to her that she truly loved she didn’t even love her…
Person 4: life. Everyone was so mean to her and she always felt embarrassed for everything she did even small things like…
Person 5: bumping into her only friend…
Person 6: Jenna at the
Person 7: the park. The dog park on avenue street. She loved dogs so much but her mom would never get her one…
And so on (etc.) Hopefully this story isn’t as depressing as my example story (so please ignore that) I will start the story:
She rode to the castle in one of the best carriages in France heading to where the royals lived. Bella didn’t want to be the maid for the “beautiful” princess of Paris. For she was not Beautiful and she was not kind. She had blond hair, a flat chest, a fat waist, and wrinkled up red eyes. She always wore too much makeup. But her mom wanted her to. She was only fifteen and had no choice of what she wanted to do. It was all about money with her mom. Even at four years of age her looks and her voices. She didn’t get all the rage about her looks. She had Dark-light skin but she was still fully white, and incredibly frizzy dark brown hair that didn’t look right with her (too wide) blue eyes.

There are just two things I have to ask, 1) This story is set in 1542 until this day next year 2) There aren’t any major plot twists until this thread gets 100 replies

1 Like

Lina accidentally got pregnant by…

Closing as there’s already a “finish the story” game here, feel free to continue playing there :slight_smile: