Finish The Lyric - Season 2 🥀

hello, everyone!

WE HAVE STARTED GAME 1. THEREFORE, NO NEW PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN UNTIL THE SECOND GAME. THANK YOU.

so since the original finish the lyric got closed, i decided to make a new one. ik, i could’ve just asked for it to be opened again, but i wanted to add some new twists.
sorry for everyone who participated in that, because i left it unfinished.

how to play...

HOW TO PLAY

the title is pretty self-explanatory.
i will give you a song, and you have to finish the lyrics.

what if a bunch of people get it wrong?
then the first person to get it wrong is out. this is GAME 1 and there will definitely be more games afterwards, so they can give this another go if they feel like it.

twists...

TWISTS

A SECOND CHANCE:
after a couple of rounds, there will be ONE POINT in the game where you can get a second chance if you got eliminated. what if everyone in the second chance round gets it wrong? then no one gets a second chance, unless they’re willing to come back for the second game, that is.

PRIZES:
in the last season, there weren’t prizes.
but since really only one person can win the game, the person who wins will get one edit by me. if you want to see my work, just let me know, and i’ll share some or you can look at the SYA 4 thread, because i share all my current artwork there. lmk if you need me to give you the link to that thread.

NO SONG TITLE:

(this twist depends on the contestants. the contestants get to choose if they want the title or not.)
in the last one, you got to know which song it was from. NOT HERE!
i can change this rule if i feel it’s necessary.

RULES

1. no drama. no exceptions.

2. you cannot use google, it takes the fun out of the whole game.

3. if you miss three questions in a row because you weren’t active, unfortunately, you’ll be automatically disqualified.

contestants...

GAME 1 CONTESTANTS:
@midnightimperfection
@epi.milkyway
@bridi
@skym
@propertyofnae
@yikko
@problematic_patrick
@sofia2
@zembo27
@caticorn
@missjosephine
@luckyvirgo

i’ll accept about 8-12 people before starting the first game. after that, you can no longer enter for the first game.
if you use google anyway, you’re the making the game worse for yourself, so i really hope you don’t just use google so you can win an edit. that’s a waste of my time and yours. thank you.

-nameera:)

taggies!

@xetic @lvqbrl @keiji @eilyk @epi.milkyway @sofia2 @minnehaaa @problematic_patrick @turtle_cat @Jayl @propertyofnae @jany @jemu776 @cassandra_dean @_haruka @skym @dayaepy @mystiklunaa @Cami_epy @amyv

sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.
feel free to tag others as well! :sneezing_face:

11 Likes

I’m interested!

1 Like

great, thank you! i’ll put you in the contestant list, then?

imma fail so bad but why not I’ll join :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, please!

1 Like

:joy: I probs ain’t entering coz idk any song lyrics except ari’s and nicki’s so :joy:
@Bridi @TyLo (ion know if y’all wanna join)

3 Likes

it’s fine! :joy: i meannn they’re probably gonna be in it so-

1 Like

:eyes:ooh maybe in the next season? Round? Ion know what dey called :joy:

1 Like

lmao okay! i’ll add more ari and nicki songs in the next game, then. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll join!

1 Like

yay!

1 Like

we :clap: need :clap: more :clap: people

1 Like

Uhh

tags to people who might wanna join lol

@talesbyrose @Chocolate_Mama

2 Likes

I’ll join!

@MelanieyM @lazy_donut @AMagic - sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged

2 Likes

thank you!! yay! :sneezing_face:

1 Like

I’ll join :crazy_face:

1 Like

yasss!

and welcome back :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m joining :heart:

1 Like

i already know this is gonna be a disaster for me but why not ill join :woozy_face:

1 Like