Finish the story! *game*

Heyy New game!!! It’s called the Finish My Story Game

DIRECTIONS

The first person (AKA Me… Mina) will start a story. The next person will continue off with the plot of the story… The only person who can end the story is the person who started the story. After one story ends, The next person will start a story.
(Man I’m saying story a lot)
ANYWAY… Here is an example and the rules.

RULES

1. No starting a story unless the person before you ends it
  2. To be the person who starts the next story you have to be chosen by the creator of the story
  3. In order to choose someone @ them when you end your story
  4. HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE

EXAMPLES

Story starter
Once upon a time… I was in bed

Next person (read and evaluate)
Then… My alarm clock went off

And continue going like this until the story starter says

Story starter
Blah Blah Blah… the end
(Don’t actually say “Blah Blah Blah”)

HERE IS THE STORY WE WILL START WITH!

I woke up this morning to the loudest sound I’ve ever experienced. I felt I went death for a moment but I gathered Myself together. It sounded like It came from outside So I decided to look out the window and check before I thought I was crazy… OH MY GOSH! I saw…

FINISH MY STORY!

1 Like

sherk singing SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME out in front of my parking lot
i wont be a story teller lol

1 Like

What is sherk? I assume it’s Shrek…

What was he doing? It made him look like a complete fool! Meh… I couldn’t care less. I showered and headed downstairs to see food on the table. There were…

3 Likes

Pancakes and Pizza rolls… What a weird combination. And a weird day in general. I look over to see my mom standing at the sink… she turns around and has buttons on her eyes… WHAT! #CoralineIRL

1 Like

She assures me that it’s fake and takes out her button eye contacts. at first I thought this was a coraline movie :cat_shocked: and if that couldn’t get any more weirder, my brother has a blue face

2 Likes

Is it Halloween today? Why is everyone dressing up like monsters?! “You both seriously gotta stop scaring me to death!” I yell and sit down to have breakfast…

2 Likes

As soon as I finished it up, my phone rang and I went to my bedroom to fetch it and find out who’s calling this early in the morning. Aaaand guess who it was…

2 Likes

My…Dad? I haven’t heard from him in months… Why would he be calling NOW!? I pick up the phone cautiously… May as well see what he wants

2 Likes

“Hey, daaad…” I greet and look at my watch. I was getting late for school. I rushed back down and headed out. Dad cut the call. Weird…

3 Likes

Leilani, my bff was already waiting for me outside the house with her car. She asked me to hop in quickly since we were already getting late. She twisted the ignition key to start the engine but…

2 Likes

It didn’t start. Oh lord, this is one of the worst days! “I think we should walk… Or do you wanna go by bicycles?” I asked.

2 Likes

Leilani just smiled and started walking. I thought she was walking to school so I followed her but then I realized she was walking to a forset. I tried to tell her that we were going the wrong way but she just grabbed my arm “Oh, don’t you know why everyone is acting weird?” she just smiled and laughed

1 Like

Sorry guy’s but this will have to be the end :sob: I’m leaving forums today!!

2 Likes

noooooooooooo
:sob:

1 Like

I’m so so so so sorry but if you want to start a new story and continue this game you’re more than welcome to I’m just leaving forums today :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What?!

1 Like

“I…” I didn’t have words. “Tell me,” I said, as we went deeper into the woods. We reached the small lake surrounded by trees with fresh, green leaves. The scenary gave me a weird, but relaxing chill. Leilani began…

1 Like

to grab a red stone from the lake, and gives it to me. Leilani then turns around and says “This stone is the reason why everyone is going crazy, look inside of it” so I did and I saw…

1 Like

I open it and see a bright crystal. It’s what the rumours are about! “Is it, the ‘Crystal of Eternal Life’?!” I ask.

1 Like

Leilani nods “But it’s only activated at midnight…”

1 Like