Finish the story! *game*

“H-how do you have it…?” I ask, backing away a bit. Was she the owner of the crystal?!

1 Like

Leilani sighs and takes a deephbreath “Look, we’re best friends right? promise you won’t tell anyone” I was sweating and my heart was racing. “My name is actually Jewel and I’m the owner for this Crystal” " You see, ever since my mom had died, she wanted to give me a crystal that would make me live forever, but she told me to also let someone I trust use it too"

1 Like

I was shook! My jaw dropped and eyes widened. “What?! So I was right! You ARE the owner of the Crystal”

1 Like

“Yes yes I am, but you…aren’t who you think you are.” Leilani sits down near a pond lake and just sighed

1 Like

“Who am I? I’m Emma Flint, right?” I asked. I bite my lip and wait for her answer.

1 Like

Leilani face expression drops. “No, you’re not…I know you may not remember from the incident but you are actually Ruby Flint.” " Emma is just an nickname"

1 Like

“What? So, I’m your elder sister?!” I was happy but shocked. I didn’t want to be responsible for the world’s precious treasure!

2 Likes

Right then, I heard a hissing sound coming from a bush. I was terrified. I asked Leilani to get away from the place. But she said, “It’s too late, we have no choice left, other than to confront the attacker.” As soon as the words left her lips…

2 Likes

A giant monster-like creature attacked us. “Do something!” I yell. I wanted to run, but, I didn’t want to leave her alone!

1 Like

Suddenly the crystal in my hand began to shine…

1 Like

then i felt into the water but then I saw Leilani using her powers to forum a grape vine to choke the monster with