Finish the Story

community

Read the prior response and continue to add on to the story. Always put … at the end of your response to signal a new response. Must be original, and be at least somewhat relevant to the response before yours. Also, your response may not be longer than four sentences, and must flow with the prior response, (and must make sense). If you have a comment on the last reply, use an astict (*) or a carrat (^) before your response.

Example

Exampleperson22:once upon a time there were a boy and girl named…

Exampleperson54: Jarod & Emily. They lived where their grandparents in the beautiful state of…

Exampleperson15: California. Jarod and Emily liked to ride their horses along the east coast with their friends.

Exampleperson2: ^I think that they should ride when on family vacations.

Exampleperson15: *okay.

Also, you

I’ll start off.

They weer 17 years old and are twins and they 20 min apart

I meen are sorry :sweat_smile:

^np :slight_smile:

I really can’t type :roll_eyes:

^np :joy:

Ella and Emma shared a bedroom, and often fought over space and possessions.

(Where did they live?)

They lived in Australia, in Sydney.

^you can continue the story if you like :wink:

you dont just have to answer my questions :slight_smile:

Okay
But even though they fought a lot they still were very close and did everything togeter.
And did different kinds of Sports.

[quote=“SwellClub227, post:1, topic:5282, full:true”]
Read the prior response and continue to add on to the story. Always put … at the end of your response to signal a new response. Must be original, and be at least somewhat relevant to the response before yours. Also, your response may not be longer than four sentences, and must flow with the prior response, (and must make sense). If you have a comment on the last reply, use an astict (*) or a carrat (^) before your response.

Example

Exampleperson22:once upon a time there were a boy and girl named…

Exampleperson54: Jarod & Emily. They lived where their grandparents in the beautiful state of…

Exampleperson15: California. Jarod and Emily liked to ride their horses along the east coast with their friends.

Exampleperson2: ^I think that they should ride when on family vacations.

Exampleperson15: *okay.

I’ll start off.

omg what just happened>?!

oml

^did I do something wrong?

^nope. I did something that caused something to do something else wrong lol

^oh okay!

^idek what I did XD

so… um… here’s what we have so far. Ella and Emma are 17-year old twins who live in Sydney, Australia (with their grandparents, maybe?). They fight alot, but they are still very close and do just about everything together.

^yup!