Finish the Story

kay cool!

^well, I gtg. School’s over in one min. See ya tommorrow?

^okay!! byeee! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bye! I have to go too!

Little did they know that there was a dark force in their city, one that swept through the streets and left terror in its wake, a force that would test the power of their bonds with each other, and themselves alike. But that wasn’t important just yet. At the present moment, it was a rainy day, and the two of them were…

Eating ice cream on the back porch, stomping their feet in the puddles.

(Idk lol just ignore me :joy::joy:)

Then there was a storm, but they sat there and calmly listened to the thunder. Suddenly…

*That’s amazing! :+1:t3:

^Suddenly, their grandmother burst through the door of the back porch, with a frenzied look on her face.

“Girls! Get in the house now!”

(What’s wrong?)

“What’s wrong, Grandma?” Ella cried.
Grandma Jean yanks her up by the collar and pushes her inside.
“I said get in the house!”
After Emma follows her sister inside, Jean locks the door before glancing out the window.
“They’re here.”

1 Like

Emma and Ella stared at each other.
“Grandma, you’re scaring us. What’s happening?” Emma asked as she hugs the crying Ella.
Grandma didn’t answer and just stared at the window. Just when…

… lighting flashed, revealing what looked to be a man outside the window.

“Grandma who is that?” Emma asked.
"That’s…

“Luke, your father.”

1 Like

“Luke? I’ve never heard of him.” Emma said.
Ella started at Emma and started to speak,

“Our father is dead” Ella cried as she backed away from the window. Just then Emma yelled at the man through the window, “Who are you?” The man started to walk closer toward the window, and suddenly…

He tapped the glass of the window lightly and it shattered.

Ella and Emma hearts raced as the shards of glass flew and pierced their skin. Their Grandmother, tooken by disbelief screamed “STOP!” at the top of her lungs and the man turned to face her.

Moonlight aluminated his hooked nose and icy blue eyes. He pointed a shaky finger at Grandma Jean.
“You-you know what I came for” he said sternly.

1 Like

Oh snap, this just got real.