Finish the Story

Lol I have no clue where this story is going

“N-No I dont,” Grandma Jean Stuttered, then the man pointed towards her neck, towards her round red necklace.

Grandma Jean looked down where he pointed at. “No! You can’t-” Then suddenly, as if Luke had magnetic powers, he attracted towards his palm the red necklace, that easily withdrew itself from Grandma’s neck…

“It’s about time this became mine…mother” Luke spat out the word like it was acid “you weren’t planning on actually giving this to two underage teenagers were you?” Luke let out an evil chuckle as the necklace levitated towards him.

Then in a fraction of second, the moment that necklace landed in Luke’s palm, Grandma Jean fell on the floor. A white, luminous beam of light poured out of her chest, leaving her frail, mortal body on the floor. Luke let out an evil chuckle as the thunder struck in the now rainy, night sky…

^I swear I copied the last part from Doofenshmirtz example :joy:

1 Like

Ella felt her knees go slightly weak as she stared at her grandmother on the floor. Emma paid no attention to her sister or grandmother for the moment and looked at Luke, hate clear in her eyes. “Who are you?” She asked, her voice stone cold. “Emma, don’t be an idiot, he’s dangerous!” Ella whispered, but Emma didn’t pay attention. “Emma!” She hissed. Emma just narrowed her eyes at Luke and crossed her arms.

“Who am I?”. Luke let out menacing laugh. “Who am I?!”. He was now full-blown cackling. “I…I am…The Devil. And…And you, you all, the…the whole world, are my subjects!”. The necklace took form of a red crown with a dark red colored gem in its center and the crown adorned itself on Luke’s head…

“Mhm,” Emma looked unimpressed. “You really need to work on that- repeating the same thing with different emphasis makes you sound like an actor rehearsing lines, not some evil maniac. I’ll give you some credit though- those are some mad special effects. How’d you do that?” Ella rolled her eyes. Her sister was an idiot.

1 Like

Luke was fuming mad at the lady’s sarcastic yet provoking retort. “You incorrigible brat!”. Then suddenly, Emma dropped to the floor, groaning in pain. Ella was in panic, then terrified at what she saw - Emma’s stomach was stabbed with a golden dagger and blood was spewing out and out and out…

1 Like

DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED thunder thunder crackle crackle
I never understood why nobody in Danville ever questioned the fact that there was a skyscraper, practically taller than any other building, that said ‘evil incorporated’.

Wow this just got really serious. And incorrigible? Thank you. That word has blessed my vocabulary.

Maybe that’s because we call it fiction? If Jerry can smash Tom with a hammer and Tom can come alive…then fictitious world must be very much immortal-ish :fearful:

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s the only answer.

Then Emma took her last breath.
“No! You can’t die on me like that!” Ella cried.
She looked toward Luke with hate in her eyes.
“How could you kill her-- your own daughter?”

“Who said anything about killing her?”

Ella gasped when she saw Emma’s body…

Mutating into the form of a red gargoyle-ish type of creature which had long maroon horns, standing on four limbs, with shiny sabre-like white teeth and bloodthirsty eyes which seemed to roam all around its surrounding at once. “Now, it’s your turn, Daughter.” Luke, well, now The Devil, said the last word with so much hatred, Ultron would be ashamed. Just as he was about throw another golden dagger towards Ella, the gargoyle-ish creature immediately stepped forward in front of her…

Ella stared in horror at the sacrifice her sister was willing to make, however, Luke was satisfied with what he had,
As he began to turn around, Ella yelled, “You are not getting away with this!”
All of a sudden, a flash of blue light began to pour from Ella’s body, clashing with Luke’s sharp red light. Beads of sweat began to appear on their faces as their magic pushed against each other.

Cluster of red rays clashed with those of blue. Ultimately emerged a purple beam of light which was enigmatic and full of mystical energy. It took the form of a female - a pretty one at that. With long, shiny purple hair and enchanting purple eyes, she had pale skin that had scars seemingly those of battle. “Enough!” Her striking voice bellowed throughout the mansion. “This foolish duel ends now…” She produced a purple wand from one of her strands and pointed it at the father-daughter duo. She murmured one of her secret and well-knit incantations. Then…

The doorbell rang. Their neighbor, a nosy old woman named Alice had heard strange noises from the house next door, and unaware of the chaos inside, she rang the doorbell to see what on earth could be making so much noise. When she got no response, she rang it again.

2 Likes