Finished romance stories pls

hii im looking for a limelight episode romance story that is already finished. i like stories with 1 love interest, choices and i really love when the mc is like a badass and has a flirty-insult relationship with the li like rock my heart or the perfect player. i hate when the mc is a shy girl who cant even talk to the li, i like when they both annoy eachother hehe. if someone has a recommendation of a story like that id really appreciate it!! thanks :stuck_out_tongue:
ps: oh and if it has art scenes the better!! thank u

5 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Stray heart is personally my favourite! I’ve read some of ‘perfect player’ and I see the resemblance between them but yeah honestly I think it’s definitely worth reading if u havent already! :blob_hearts:

http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5319271168409600

She’s not shy with him at all but it takes a while until they date xx

2 Likes

omg thank u so much!!

2 Likes

I have a completed drama/romance, there are choices and a pretty strong female MC (a few art scenes here and there too). It does have 2LI’s though so you might not fancy it. It’s here just in case -

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Gem choices: Support the author.

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

Jaded Love or Finding Sunshine by Bri
My favorite story is the Perfect Player, but it’s not complete
And Fall from Grace

1 Like

thank uu so much

1 Like

No problem

Hi there,

My story is called “Unexpected Perfection”! :slight_smile: It does have art scenes and 1 LI :slight_smile:

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Shelf: Yes. This story was featured on the “Doctor, Doctor!” shelf in 2021.
Sequel: Yes, this is the first installment in a series but can be read as a standalone.
Points System: Yes! Make the right choices to gain points. Points unlock bonus scenes and have some impact on the ending.
Gems: Gems are NOT required to enjoy the story! Gems are only used for buying points, buying bonus scenes if you don’t have enough points, and support the author :slight_smile:
Endings: Two “endings” based on accumulated points.
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Published Episodes: 28 (Complete)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever?

Untitled design-17

1 Like

omg thank u so much!! i actually have this story on my favorites so im definitely reading it today!!:cupid::cupid:

Here’s my story, I hope it will interest you. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

• Sticks and Stones by Jasmine Lilac
  • Play My Heart by Maayan
  • Times Square by Janine Dela Cruz
  • Austentatious by E.R Gurney

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Hi. Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4Rs as well :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :purple_heart:

bump!