FinnTheGhost Birthday Appreciation Thread! šŸŽ‚

violin music

happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday finndaboidaghost , happy birthday to you
HehehešŸ™ƒ
I made cake for you :wink: here you go

the cake šŸ˜‹

7 Likes

Happy birthday! :hibiscus: :gift:

4 Likes

Well I know that we havenā€™t really talked much, but you have always seemed like a genuinely caring, positive and helpful person, who is always looking out for everyone around you. Youā€™re selfless and kind, and you deserve to have the best day of your life. So happy birthday Finn, may this year bring you more happiness and laughter than the last.

7 Likes

I donā€™t know you that well but heyo birthdays ainā€™t a joke fam, and you seem like a great person so that equals great birthday! :wink::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

This is the best thing I could have possibly come back to.
I genuinely just cannot appreciate you guys enough or verbalize how much you all mean to me.
Honestly Iā€™ve been a bit down the last few days but you guys have just cheered me up so so so so so so much.
Thank you so much for everything you guys.
This is just making me all emotional aaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you.
And to the people who I donā€™t know super well!!! You guys should pm me letā€™s get to know each other better sfhisfjhakhfnufgsfkhskhf
Thank you guys. Thank you so much, youā€™re all so fantastic and amazing and Iā€™m so so so so happy I could meet all of you.
I love you guys! Thanks again haha
Thank you

18 Likes

@kerubiel thank you for this man

3 Likes

I love ya Finn, you deserve the best!

2 Likes

!! Also! The one she wanted to be posted last:

:D!

6 Likes

Glad it made you happier :grin:

3 Likes

Is she tryna make me cry with the poetry because man itā€™s gettin close to workin
In all seriousness @DandelionKate I donā€™t know what to say man
Just thank you
For being there for me and for everything.
Honestly you really helped me feel ok with the idea of opening up and not always needing to present the idea of ā€œyes I am happy all the time hAā€ and I just canā€™t thank you enough for all that youā€™ve done for me.
I canā€™t thank anyone enough and I canā€™t really find the words
But thank you man
Thank you so much
Thank you

5 Likes

FIRST LIKE. TAKE THAT OTHER PEOPLE!

Yes Episode. It is a complete sentence so FRICK OFF

2 Likes

hA YOU ARE POWERFUL

2 Likes

dabs

2 Likes

Omg no no no SOMETHING IS MISSING! HOLD ON!

3 Likes

Cake of course :wink:

3 Likes

smashes it in Finnā€™s face

2 Likes

eEEYYYYY THATS TRUE THANK YOU KQUEEN

How dare the candles are still lit

3 Likes

YEEEET!!

I hate this body unclear messageā€¦

2 Likes

Oof you burned the birthday bro