Fire station set?

Hi all! I’m looking for a creator on patreon or ko-fi that has a fire station set. I’d like to purchase the full set, so exterior and interior backgrounds. Let me know if you or someone you know has one thanks! :smile: (I’d prefer in the Episode style over realistic, like Dana i Nana style).

1 Like
1 Like

Yes I saw that, I actually mentioned her in my og post haha but I need a full set though, thanks anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has a fire station interior so you might have to use a realisitc backgrounds!

Maybe @/elzbiet.zaleski does? They have like four drives available

1 Like

:eyes: I can make a custom commission of all the rooms you’d need if you’d like! Shoot me a message and we can talk about what you’re looking for and find a price that fits your budget!

1 Like

Thank you, but I already have someone I comission for backgrounds! I’m just hoping to find a set already made as I’m not sure the layout or anything I’d like :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve taken a look and it doesn’t seem they have a fire station set. But thank you for your suggestion!

1 Like

Feel free to use this, if it is helpful to you.
Made with the help of Ai

Thanks! I am looking for a full set so that likely wouldn’t match anything but thanks anyways.

1 Like

Do you have a list of backgrounds you’d need?

I found a couple on @ amepisode too, but I’m not sure how many and which ones you need <3

1 Like

Good point I probably should have been more specific, so I emded up buying dana’s exterior. So I’d need just interiors, so the locker room, the kitchen area, I definitely wabt the classic poles they slide from, likely from the kitchen to the locker area. I looked in amepisode’s free drive but is there some in the paid drive too that you know of?

1 Like

I am only aware of the ones in her free drive :smiling_face:
There is one exterior and one interior, I believe.

1 Like