Fireflies Template Shop - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

and in the blind fold game…will be two characters where one character will be blindfolded and the next character need to guide them so maybe you can include timed choices for eg. (Go left, go right, go straight) to find one item …that item can be a stuffed animal or anything of your liking haha let me know if you understand

1 Like

I’m so sorry for not getting back to you i didn’t see any of the notifications :pensive:

1 Like

I didn’t even know you were still doing my request… :woozy_face:

1 Like

Its okay, I canceled it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am so sorry but I do not think I can complete this request because I am so freaking busy all the time with other shops…I forgot to close this one…I was trying to be nice but I do not think I can wait anymore!
@ao_writes is very busy but besides she is my forums bestie. I suggest checking her templates out.

1 Like

ok thanks a lot anyway hun :heart:

1 Like

np :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

There has been a confusion , I don’t make templates, I don’t even know how to make those .
@Annelise_Episode Sorry but I don’t make templates so please remove my tag since there can be misinterpretations :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, I meant she was my bff, not anything else, sorry.

2 Likes

ohhh ok np!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.