First Art, What Do You Think

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Are you HappyHolidays? If so, it might be because you changed you username.

Also your art is alright. I would put a bit of shading though (i dont rlly know how to shade soo.) But you’ll get better with practice.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi! I’d move this to Art Resources, because you’re asking for feedback. :heart: (Someone correct me if I’m wrong lol)

1 Like

this is beautiful! But I agree with @UnicornPlayz.Episode maybe add some shading where necessary. Other then that, its fantastic!

1 Like

1 Like

its ok, but try adding lines to the fingers, and some shading might help plus it would also look nice if you did some body shading too

3 Likes

But I can’t shade

1 Like

I’ll try now

1 Like

It looks really good, especially for your first! Try adding some shading and highlighting using the layer functions add and multiply. Add makes it lighter and multiply makes it darker. Learning layer functions can be really helpful. If you don’t know how to shade, add darker versions of each color to wherever the light is blocked or not as strong. To do this, you have to pick a light source and stick to it. Shading takes a long time to get a hang of, but you’ll get it eventually. Maybe add some more outlining to areas that don’t have it. Find some artists who you like and admire and learn from them and borrow some techniques. Try watching videos on YouTube about digital art and maybe find some tutorials. Some more detail would be nice too. Keep practicing digitally and traditionally. You have a lot of potential! I hope this helped! Never give up and you’ll be sure to improve! :heart:

By the way, I have a thread with art tips and tricks if you want to check it out. You can also PM me if you have questions, as I’m also learning art and would love to help.

1 Like

Do you like it? No… not really
Rate it out of ten: 3

I agree with all the tips @/ArtisticWaffle gave you.

2 Likes

I’m really not stupid but I SWEAR I’ve seen the first outline before…GOrL did u really not credit💀

3 Likes

Ha, y’all musta thought I gave UP, but no. You’re wrong AHAHAJAJJAJAJAJAJ

:slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway your art is really nice but it would look really good if ur layer in which you were coloring in was below the outline layer

3 Likes

:eyes:
SISTER GOT EXPOSED

3 Likes

OoF
@Sexy_Lil_Thang you have to give credit gurl! :worried:

2 Likes

@Sexy_Lil_Thang CREDIT THE ARTISTS

1 Like

@Sexy_Lil_Thang Please credit the artists, it’s disrespectful not to.

1 Like

You need to credit the artists. They worked so hard on it

1 Like