First chapter published!

Would really appreciate some feedback! I know there are a few errors here and there. Do you guys think it’s worth continuing? Thanks heaps!

Also feel free to send me links to your stories!

Can check out my friend’s story if you want:

Looking forward to reading yours ^^

2 Likes

Here is my story :blush:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

It’s my first time writing a story! I just did my first chapter. I realise there are some errors here and there but I would really appreciate any feedback!

Would be cool to know if you guys think it’s worth continuing too!

Thanks heaps.

Read for read?

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Read my story "10 guys you should’ve dated in your 20’s"please and leave me feedback I need it!

plzz

Hi guys! Not sure if it’s alright but this is my entry for the thriller contest. Do tell me what you think about it. It’s my first time entering a contest. :smiley: but it is my second time directing and publishing a story. Here’s the link below. Thank you!

There’s limited to no romance involved in the story because that’s the norm. So I decided to write about something different from the rest. It’s very diversified not only because I used the 3 character types but I’ve gotten inspiration from the lores, myths and legends from the various countries in the Asian region as well as my own hometown. It involves different races and ethnicities, different nationalities and different languages(Eg: Sanskrit, Sumerian and Babylonian) thus the unique character namings. It’s fiction (The Malapinchian Tribe) but based on reality inspired by various sources :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288