First Come, First Serve

Heyyy! I’m Marcella, again, and I wanted to make more friends that I can trust, and love at the same time!! So, I’m going to make a GroupChat with only 17 PEOPLE! First 17 people to reply and want to be in the GC will be in it! I’m sorry if your late, If you respond after the 17 people, I’ll possibly consider you, but hurry! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh hoii, You already know me. But I don’t think you know my name which is ironic but my name is Zara. And I want some new friends lol.

Hey!! I like meeting new people and finding really good friends​:heart: Add me to the group chat if you can! :blush:

I will boo :heart:

1 Like

HELLO

I can’t say I will be active as in texting a lot but I will be watching

Like I always am

Heyy, I’m also looking for new friends! You can add me in the chat if you want to :heart:

Sure I’ll be friends :wink:

1 Like

Surezaz I’ll be friendz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

me please if you wantt bc bc bc ilu & i need friends who like me tbh <3

I’m new to the forums I could use some friends. :slightly_smiling_face::laughing::heart:

Dunno if Im late or not but feel free to add me. I need some new friends :grin::sparkles:

Hey there I could be you friend

yess!! add me!

Can I be in it? :thinking:

WSP BSF IM IN :money_mouth_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.