*First Edit*-ever

I just made my first edit and I know, it’s by far not good. But I would really like to hear your opinions on it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, please go ahead and show me your first edits! I would love to see how you started :blossom:

3 Likes

Here are mine first edits lol

They are kinda bad but I’ll improve
Some drawings

2 Likes

I really like the last one, it’ so good for a first drwan edit :heart_eyes:

Thank you. Its not my actual first one, but im too embarrassed cause it was so bad

If you want to request anything i have a new shop Click here to go
Where i can do one for you :))

Unfortunately, all of the stories I am working on are in Limelight. But thank you for the offer!

Its okay XD
Ig you ever meed for a edit, pfp or something just ask :wink::heart:

1 Like

That’s actually really good for your first edit!

(I can’t find my first edit but I know it was bad)

I think if you work a bit with shadows and maybe highlights, then it will help you get more realistic/more defined features! - There’s some simple tutorials online!

I can’t wait to see more of your edits if you continue doing them :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are definetly right about the realistic part :speak_no_evil:
My first problem was to even find a free program that is not totally hard and comlicate to use!

1 Like

If you have an insta account, I think there was a few simple-ish tutorials, I’ll see if I can find the links, I know the struggle of trying to find simple tutorials :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

That is so nice of you! it rally can be a struggle, my instagram is @episode.florence

1 Like

This was my first one back in the day. One thing is for sure your one was way better than mine.

1 Like

Your art is so good!!
This is my first edit i made-

And this is what i just finished

1 Like

soo … I watched a few tutorials and used way more time.
This is the result for now and I must say, I am pretty proud of it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is so pretty :heart_eyes:, all you need now is a nice background :joy:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!
I am actually missing two more characters in the cover. Two males to be exact, and I’ve never done those. I’m a little scared :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Ahh okay got it. yeah lots of people here are always nervous about switching over to males. But I think if you just practice like you did just now it’ll come out great :blush:

1 Like

I‘ll try my best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just finished the first one and I think it went pretty well for a first time :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Ooooooooo that’s amazing and I really like your style :star_struck:.

1 Like