First edited cover feedback

Hey, lovelies! :blob_hearts: I just make my first edited cover, and I’d love if you could give me some feedback, criticism is welcome, but please keep in mind, that I’m also a human, and I have feelings too, so please no hate feelings, aye? :relaxed:

12 Likes

It’s really awesome girl and personally if I was writing a story rgt now then probably ask for one.:hugs:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: It’s beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, hun! :kissing_heart: :blush: It means a lot coming from my idol

1 Like

Great job! Maybe choose a little more appealing font tho?

1 Like

For the title, or author name? :smile: And thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Both ig :))

1 Like

It’s really good! I would suggest maybe creating the font with a shadow? It will bring it out a lot more :relaxed: (that’s something I do with a lot of my fonts, it makes a huge difference!)

But It’s seriously good!

3 Likes

I love it and Its a great first start. The only thing is that the character seems to big for the chair and the steps the her feet lay on. Except that It look great! I hope this helps for the future. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind! :smile:

Thank you so much, and I’ll try that! :hugs:

Oh, okay, I’ll be sure to check them out, thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I love it!! :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I would suggest choosing a more eye cathcing font and to make your character the main focus of the cover. (right now she is a bit far away) but overall, really swell :}

1 Like

I really like it. The only thing that I would suggest is to zoom in a little bit more and maybe have a gold sparkly font which I can easily make for you if you want

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Thanks, Sydney! :smile:

I’ll be sure to try that, thank you! :smiley:

I really appreciate your feedback, thank you! :hugs: And yes please, if you don’t mind I’d love to get a gold sparkly font :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s looks amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

damnn girl! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! :blush: