First ever contest entry! Clue: The Lady In White!

Hey everyone!!! If you didn’t know, I have a new story on the episode app. I decided to join my first ever contest!!! Check it out, if you want!! :black_heart:

Title: Clue: The Lady in White (A Noir)
Author: Gabbie C.
Number of Episodes: 4
Genre: Mystery
Summary: Who Killed Skipper Slater, the lady in white? That is the question. No one can be trusted. And only two text messages, can uncover the truth. (A noir in b&w, semi choices matter.)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5458273067401216

2 Likes

OOooooo the cover is beautiful! I’ll definitely check it out. :sunglasses::raised_hands::100:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out

2 Likes

Im loving it°° :blush::blush::blush::blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation: Im still reading and Im totally hooked!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad you’re liking it so far!! :heart:

2 Likes

no no no non o stupid app!! WHY ARE YOU FREEZING?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

oh wait…its back up…THANK YOU! Now more drew n skipper scenes. :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I cried honestly, I did. I sent you a fanmail. :wink: Added to my favs!!! Oh! and look out on Instagram. Ill be sharing your story on my page. :wink:

2 Likes

Aww thank you!!! I’m so glad you liked it. I’m sorry I made you cry though! I appreciate you taking the time out to read my entry! I really appreciate it! :heart:

2 Likes

oomg, I think I understand everything in your story, and I know who did it. Dang! Took me to figure it out.

2 Likes

Uh oh, you know the killer…:shushing_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Yep, tht low life is gonna pay. :policeman::male_detective:

2 Likes

BUMPING!!! Clue: The Lady in White is out!

2 Likes