First ever Episode Story!

Hi Everyone!

I have just published my very first story on Episode called Wait for Me by Scranton Place. I am very excited about it and how you all enjoy it! Please let me know what y’all think! I am very open to ideas and comments. :smiley: Right now I am still waiting for an art scene to be made for Chapter 3. Once Clarissa is done with it, I will update it with her beautiful work!

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!
Scranton Place

2 Likes

ooooooooooooo another new story to my list!!!

2 Likes

Let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Are you interested in a r4r? We can do 2 chapters. I’ve already started yours either way.
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

1 Like

Hey there? Want to do a read for read of 3 chapters?

1 Like

Hey Matilda_the_lovely!

I do apologize. I have been out of town and now that I am back I would love to read you story! I will start it today :smiley:

Ok cool. I started yours a while back but haven’t finished it yet.

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 21 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her fate? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

1 Like

I will add it to my favorites and start reading it. :smiley:

1 Like

Yay ! ! !

1 Like

Please let me know if you think my story would be better in full body and not spotlight. I started off with full body but the directing became a little overwhelming.

would you like to do a read for read?
Title: Just Another Day
Author: Annswrites
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3(more coming!)
CC: Yes
Style: Limelight
Description: A girl rebelling against her parents goes off to New York City to pursue her dreams unaware of the things she is going to encounter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707015823982592
Thank You!

1 Like

Hey Maggy!
I read the first three chapters and wrote up a summary of my thoughts. These are just ideas on how to make the scenes run smoother. Fantastic job on the transitions. I find them to be very hard to finesse

1 Like

I will go ahead and add it to my favorites and will get around to reading it asap

Thank you so much. Do give a feed back if you like.

1 Like

Hey Matilda,
Didn’t know if you wanted feedback or not. I wrote up a quick document about the first three chapters.

Oh wow, thanks! I’ll definitely look at it. Always welcome good feedback if it nakedness it better!
What? Nakedness? Autocorrect is such a pain (but I left it there for a laugh).
I meant to say “makes it better”.
We’re doing 3 chapters, right? I know I started yours but got sidetracked with other reads. I’ll get back to it today.

1 Like

Yes I only read three chapters since I only have three published. Currently working on Chapter 4

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and review, I really needed it and I will work on it! I will let you know when i’m done with yours.

xoxoxoxo :smiley:

1 Like