First gem choice isn't free?

i recently dropped my first story, “stemmed roses”, and i was wondering why i wasn’t getting many gems. i ran a pole on my instagram asking my readers if the gem choice in chapter one was free, like it usually is in every story, and everybody said no. is this some sort of glitch?? i have to depend on gems in order for my story to get up in the ranks.

1 Like

And of what value is the gem option

15, i believe. i don’t think i’m able to choose the amount of gems.

Because it happened to me once too and they told me which rate I chose did not exist

1 Like

really? i didn’t choose a number, i just put the code

You could change the rate I did it and if it worked for me

1 Like

okay, thanks! :]

Actually, you can choose the amount.

1 Like

Yeah, there would be multiple options for choosing gem amounts but I think one of the options just gives you a random one

1 Like

You can change the amount of gems, it can be anywhere from 5-37 I believe. It’ll give you all of the options when you start typing the code in.

As for the first choice being free, I’ve been wondering this as well. For the last few months I’ve noticed that the first gem choices in stories are no longer free. I’m not sure why, but I’m sure you could also get in contact with Episode and ask them if it’s a glitch or just something they changed in their end. But it’s nothing that you can change on your end.

1 Like

okay, thank you si much :’)

1 Like

so* much.