First Impressions (da tea)

You seemed really chill and nice :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

That you were funny and a talented artist.

1 Like

@epsd.ama crazy in the best possible way! And my psycho bestie.

We need to take our chainsaws out of retirement :orange_heart:

1 Like

Aww. You are too. :heart::grin:

2 Likes

I think the first time I met you was during a wedding? I don’t remember who’s wedding it was, but it was during this summer. (EDIT: I was checking though my PMs and it was the double wedding with Amani and Kerub, and you and Chay on July 12th.) I honestly don’t remember too much, but I do remember thinking that your posts were hilarious and I loved how accepting you all were even though I barely knew you guys at that time.

4 Likes

@Glades

What was your first impression of me??

1 Like

I won’t tag anyone so no one feels like they’re obligated to respond, but I’m also curious what everyone’s first impression of me was? O_O

4 Likes

Well my first impression of you now is… You seem cool :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you seem really nice and fun, but i was kind of confused why you first pmed me though.

1 Like

Yes we do. And ik just on who :wink:

1 Like

Like my first impression of you when we first met

2 Likes

Well, you were really nice and I thought that you were an Episode director, I don’t know why! :laughing: When I saw your profile picture, I was like “Yay! Another supporter for Limelight!” It was nice talking to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:

@Glades

1 Like

You are the best mum ever.

1 Like

Awwwww thank you darling!

1 Like

I am kinda late, but still… and np.

1 Like

My first impression of you was that you were kinda serious and really, like, really really really good at vocabulary (like, a pro, real good).
But after joining the PM chats, I saw you as this chill person who is very nice, friendly and cares about others’ well being :D

1 Like

Woah, I thought you were just a random chill person who was nice and rad and cared about everyone (and also married, like, everyone on the forums :joy:).

1 Like

:joy: awwwww thanks! Also very true!

1 Like

Damn sis did I forget to answer this I’m slow, well now or never.
Sis when we first met you tried to take the kingdom from me (wait do I own that now or what?) and as siblings we fought a lot. But after time we became real friends. You would pm me if I was okay and I would do the same. You would talk to me everyday if only for a couple of minutes and I could always make you laugh, (because I’m funny if y’all didn’t know) and If you leave fourms I would too because I don’t know what would it be like without you and I don’t want to know. But Amani you are this amazing friend , the greatest sister, the nicest person (when you want to be), and someone that I would stick by because we family.

and I need you to fix my grammar mistakes. :joy:

@epsd.ama