First Impressions (da tea)

Now I’m going back to sleep. hope you doing good sis we haven’t talk in a while because of school but you can always pm I might not answer right away but I will definitely answer, and that goes to anyone and everyone!

I thought you were 100000% emo ans just like didn’t like me at all. I always thought that for the longest then we joined the mafia and started talking on discord and we were really connecting and it was cool

2 Likes

That you were a sweet, shy person. Who was abt 15/16

1 Like

:joy: yeah that was me over thinking

1 Like

Crazy funny and cool. Great artist!

Lol… I thought I asked. I think it was before you switched accounts… haha

Hiya :slight_smile:

I don’t even remember tbh. Just thought you were cool. :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dude I thought you were super cool and honestly that hasn’t changed at all
I strongly respect and respected you and the more I got to know you the more that became the case

1 Like

I thought u probably didn’t like me (I think that about everyone). I thought u were a really nice, and more of an introvert. I thought u were like 15 but u were really mature so i thought u could have possibly been in ur mid to late 20s. And u were and still are a very supportive person

1 Like

First impression of me?

1 Like

I’ve always thought you were sweet and positive blue bird. :bird::black_heart:

1 Like

Aww thanks Kristy! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thanks once, and yeah I remember the wedding it was truly amazing :wink: and thanks for calling me “hilarious” Sorry for the late reply I didn’t get the notification

2 Likes

That you were sweet, shy and quiet. Lol

2 Likes

Our wedding… haha :joy:

2 Likes

I thought you was amazing and (I did my research) how good you was at rping, and hands down you was one of the reasons I wanted to get better at rping was because I wanted to rp with someone as talented as you. You are an amazingly (I like to use amazing) kind person who is supportive (which is wonderful) and I’m glad to have met you.
(Yes that is what I thought of you when I first met you!)
@reverie

3 Likes

Double wedding :joy:

1 Like

Shortly after that is when I met Jess. Goodness back in July.

1 Like

?

Totally didn’t have nothing to do with that…

1 Like