First Impressions (da tea)

Crazy and I immediatly loved it.

1 Like

Thanksss :))
:joy:

1 Like

I always thought you were quirky, but fun to be around. When I found out more about you, I thought, “We are soulmates. Join me.”

1 Like

Lmao aww thank u so much :joy::yellow_heart:

1 Like

What was your first impression of me?

1 Like

I thought that u were really sweet and kind person who was going through a lot and I tried to help lol.
And when I got to know u, you were Really funny and awesome :joy::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Funny? Me, funny? That’s funny.

1 Like

I’m curious about what y’alls first impression of me was

@AK16
@SinaoMua
@Charity1226
@AndyJr18
@SHAUNYBOY
@24aya

I know moms first impression :joy:

5 Likes

Idrk. :joy: oooof.

Lieess
:joy:

1 Like

Honestly I forgot oof

1 Like

I knew you were super sweet and awesome (and pretty interesting & funny) from the start :joy:

Examples:

But

It all started here :heart:

Ahhh

I’m so nostalgic now :joy: :heart:

Lol since then we went up and down and sideways… flipping every way :joy:

And now we’re here :blush:

2 Likes

Yeaaaa it’s been a crazy rollercoster for sure :joy:

1 Like

waking up mah bad memory
My first impression was… You are weird :joy: I don’t know what weird conversation you were having at da thread where I met you…but it was weird (in weirdy way :upside_down_face:) and you are da SHisTer :grin: hehe I don’t remember most things :no_mouth:
@Qwueen
As in your recent name…
Who is this girl and why does she pm me :joy:
As in Cora …
You don’t sleep…:upside_down_face: And so active online because whenever I typed something you reply quickly :smirk: but a coolioi person :wink: who don’t sleep :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yesss, the Username Warrrrrr! Wohh, I didn’t think anyone cared about what I thought of them XD Feel free to use crazy grammar around me anytime :joy:

1 Like

Lmao :joy:

I’m curious about anyone’s and everyone’s first impression of me. Particularly yours @Tellyg47

My first impression of you was she is crazy (almost as crazy as me) and she is sweet and she is popular on forums.

1 Like

Someone who was loud, crazy and was obsessed with Michael Jackson and James Charles (and always confused me with the term ShiSter :joy:).

1 Like

Aww thank u… :))

real question though how was I loud :joy:

3 Likes