First Impressions (da tea)

Angel :heart:

1 Like

Awwwwwwww I’m super glad I have you as well! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I don’t remember really, but I do remember thinking you were really kind and sweet, and I underestimated you, because you are simply amazing!

1 Like

Sripriii I know that I don’t talk as much as I should and I don’t always reply right away, but I promise I’m not ignoring you. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Aww :heart:

I know gurrl! You’ll never ignore me! That’s why I send you messages first.:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: Love you!

1 Like

That u sounded much younger like even younger than me and when i asked your age u turned out to be 22!

2 Likes

Omggggggg I’m dancing hahahaha! :rofl: Well I do act like 2 year old :joy::joy: I’m still young at heart!

1 Like

:joy::blush:

1 Like

What did you think bout me lol? :eyes::thinking:

1 Like

I thought you were so obsessed about the word LOL. Hahahaha, and I thought you were like a cute bunny who is joyful and friendly! :rabbit::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Awweeee thank uu :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
lolll

1 Like

Ya even i wanna ask u @DazzledSnowFlake
What did u think bout me??

2 Likes

I thought you were a boy who looks exactly like your pp :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought you were really sweet, like extra sweet people who are always sweet and gullible and innocent to be honest. No offense though, I know better than to believe that now. :smiley: And that was just first impression!

2 Likes

Such a nice and amazing girl :smile: You gave me so much motivation to write when I needed it, and I remember I took a screenshot of your first message to me :wink: (I still have it :blush:)

3 Likes

Awww :heart::heart: and yeah that’s true like I tend to believe everyone.

2 Likes

Omg :heart::heart: it’s really sweet of you to say this! But your story was already a precious gem before I started talking to you! :gem::purple_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

But you are smarter than I thought.

3 Likes