First Impressions (da tea)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you for the compliment!

2 Likes

I actually don’t remember :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::no_mouth::expressionless: dunno whether to cry or laugh!

2 Likes

Oh yeah! My skills made a person speechless :metal: no flagging please ok I think you’re… You’re…sweet, smart, friendly, Sherlockian(the best and most important part)… And… :sweat_smile: a little forgetful

the feeling when you forget important things @Spes

2 Likes

:rofl: Thank you lol. But were these your first impression?!

2 Likes

I don’t remember :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:… Even I’m forgetting my crazy jokes @Spes :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I still have some problems to tell people apart in my head. I met Aya and Kaju before and had time to get to know Saasha, only Flora stayed sort of a mystery to me, but when I came to the group chat there were many people with complicated user names like @K_ArohaExo-L or @Mondalsushanta637, so my :brain: is still processing all of it. I know Sumana a bit by now, but I have to work on the rest of you. :exploding_head::sweat_smile: But I second the age thingy about @DazzledSnowFlake. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Omg!!! You know about me :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: How? When? Who? Whom? Which? What? Why? Where? :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

And I thought the whole post was about me and I was reading so curiously :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but it’s about first impression like the first time you ever started to talk to me :joy: anyways that’s fine :grin: you made me laugh again @NemesisDarkFox

3 Likes

Ain’t that obvious, Miss Watson? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You don’t know me :joy: I call @Spes as Watson :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ok, I shall work on that. Wanted to pm you anyway, but first I got stuff to read. :grin:

2 Likes

Anytime :smirk:… I’m always at service for everyone :sunglasses: @NemesisDarkFox

2 Likes

It’s complicated since you and the others are still one Indian bunch in my head. :dizzy_face::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

3 Likes

U told me that when we had first talked on the grp​:joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Indeed. :innocent:

3 Likes

I just type @k :joy: and my autocorrect does magic :wink::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well for me my first impression of @NemesisDarkFox was like before i read ur bio i thought u were a 17 or 18 year old teen…:joy:

3 Likes