First Impressions On My Story? 😚

Heyy so I haven’t published this story yet but I am very curious abt what people would think of it before they read it when it’s published so here’s the desc and everything! :sparkles:

Title: To Be Powerful (CC/MC+LI GENDER)

Desc: Everyone receives powers at the age of 18, but what if you don’t? How’ll you fulfill your dream of becoming a superhero and complete top superhuman university all without powers?

Extras
  • CC
  • MC/LI GENDERS
  • Choices Matter (Even small choices like outfits sometimes…)
  • Point system
  • Minigames

So please let me know what you think. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :crazy_face:

And if you’re genuinely super interested in it, u can follow my Instagram @tamara.episde for sneakpeeks soon! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Your story sounds interesting :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :crazy_face: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’ve got a shop called :hibiscus: I’ll Proofread Your Unpublished Stories! :face_with_monocle: (OPEN!)

And you could share this there! You could also give me the link of your story and I’ll proofread it for you. Make sure to read the whole topic for more information. Thank you! :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

And also the desc is very interesting.

1 Like

Thanks haha :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem! :heart:

1 Like

Bumppyy

It’s floppingg :pensive:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story/ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.