First Link - This badge is granted the first time you add a link to another topic. Linking topics helps fellow readers find interesting related conversations, by showing the connections between topics in both directions. Link freely!

can somebody help me get this? I don’t know how to and i’m so confused!

1 Like

The chain icon allows you to copy links of threads and post and share them elsewhere.

No problem! You’re beginning to get the hang of it!
You should try visiting another topic and copying the link of the thread or post and posting it in another relevant thread. I’m pretty certain that’s how you would get that badge anyways, but you won’t get it if you use links from the one thread and post them in the very same thread.

Example of a link to another thread:

1 Like

TYSM i’m trying to get all badges!

1 Like

I meant to create another reply, not edit my first one lmao, but anyways, new info in my first response. :joy:

1 Like

yeah i knew that part i just don’t know where i should comment ut

You could link this thread to here or vice versa and then delete it after you get the badge? Or you could wait until you share a link that is relevant and that you want to keep in a different thread in future. It’s up to you.

It’s the only badge thread I can see at a glance that hasn’t been closed.

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks and im so sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.