First official episode story! R4R?

Just released my first ever limelight story! It may need some work and I would love some constructive criticism! If anyone wants an R4R I would be more than happy to do it. Conditions are that you need to send proof of reading my story then I’ll do the same!
p.s this is my first official story that I’m willing to keep working on, there are bound to be mistakes and I’m sorry in advance if there are.
Would love constructive criticism!
Thank you! :heart:
Story link:

4 Likes

Yes! I’m ready when you are let me know when you cam r4r

I love Unlikely Places! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!!! :grin: I’m in the works for publishing a limelight story as well. I definitely will read!

1 Like

Yes! I would love to!

1 Like

aww thank you so much :heart: Let me know when you publish your story, I would love to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can do r4r if you want

Hey, just wanted to let you know I started your story.

1 Like

Hi! I’m up for r4r <3

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

All done!

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! I’ll start reading your story now and send screenshots :smile:

1 Like

Sure, sounds great! Let me know when you’re ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished reading your story :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll send the ss soon :sparkling_heart:

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Congratulations on publishing it…
please message me if you are interested in R4R & G4G
If you are a fan of action, thrill and romance, then this story is perfect for you. check this story out
Link :- Episode Writer Portal

Congratulations for publishing your first story :heart_eyes:

Story description:

Diamond’s enemies with Genovese who’s radically obsessed with her, while their fathers are adamantly against them being together and this was all because of the forbidden kiss.

Episodes: 3 episodes (ongoing)

Dm me on @immy_stories if you want to do r4r

Link: Episode Writer Portal