First Story: Addison!

communication
general
community

Hello Everyone! The time has come! I’ve officially published my first story! Please check it out! If you want me to check out your story as well just comment below and I will get back to you. If you want to search the story on the app just type “Addison” in the search bar and you can find my story that way too! Also, I would love feedback. Do you like the story? Please let me know! Thank you for your time!

-Gabbie! :grinning:

Title: Addison
Author: Gabbie C.
Episode Style: Limelight
Summary: Addison moves to Los Angeles to become a singer. But when she forsakes herself for a record deal, and mixes business with pleasure, will she be able to prevail over evil?
Genre: Drama
Number of Episodes: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4892204633554944

Whoa that cover!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I think I’ll read it cause it’s so pretty!!! Here’s the link to mine if you want to read it:

Thank you so much! :blush: I can’t wait to check out your story too!!! :grinning:

@GabbieC I just read all first 3 episodes of “Addison” and I must say, I’m impressed. :clap: I love the pacing of the story and the character development of the characters. I’m a really big fan of the “showing” instead of “telling” method when it comes to stories and I think you pulled it off effectively; I can honestly tell that you planned each episode with thought and detail and I think you should continue with that.

Each chapter was slightly long, but I actually liked that because at the same time, it was a nice chunk of storytelling in terms of advancing and developing the plot from one scene to the next. They truly felt important to the story and crucial for the character’s development. I like how you showcase other parts of the story and not just the main character -
you also showcase the family and their side of the story, for example.There is an overlying issue in each chapter, prolonging to the next chapter, which keeps things interesting (such as the stress of the characters, their actions, and just the overall plot, etc.)

Each chapter also left me wanting more, like a good cliffhanger, and that’s a really good thing in stories! At least for myself…

On the other hand, I think one thing that you can improve on are simple grammatical mistakes and punctuation. There were several mistakes that I came across such as “greet” instead of “great”, etcetera. Before publishing, I think it’d be a nice idea to double-check for issues like these. I felt like some words were missing from a few sentences, mostly in Episode 2 and 3. It’ll make the dialogue more crisp, polished, and appear less rushed in my opinion.

Other than that, great job! :ok_hand: Keep up the good work. I’d really recommend this story to anyone, I surely wasn’t disappointed. I look forward to more episodes. :wink:

Thank you for your review! I really appreciate it. I’m very sorry about the grammatical mistakes, grammar isn’t my strong point. But, I am very happy you were able to enjoy the story despite the mistakes. I am going to fix those issues very soon. I am truly grateful for your review! Thank you for reading, I can’t wait to continue the story! :blush:

PLEASE CHECK OUT MINE!!!
Author: Aurora Trentino
Story: Domestic Violence
Story Description: Susan is abused by her husband Victor, who holds the biggest secret over her head, will she be able to escape him and will she fall in love again? FIND OUT NOW!
Genre: Action
Episodes : 16 (ONE MORE EPISODE SEASON FINALE IN A DAY OR TWO)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/60588640652492801

Yes, I will gladly read your story! It sounds very interesting! I can’t wait to read it! :grinning:

New Episodes!!! Episodes four and five are officially out! :grinning: Please check it out!

Summary: Addison moves to Los Angeles to become a singer. But when she forsakes herself for a record deal, and mixes business with pleasure, will she be able to prevail over evil?
Number of Episodes: 5

I’ve published another episode! Episode Six of Addison is out now! :grinning:

Number of Episodes: 6

bumping…
New episodes of Addison are out now! :grinning:

Hey please check out my story and tell me what you think! I will ready your story later today and give you some feedback!
Story Name: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Description: When Ava’s younger sister goes missing, she must work with a group of superheroes to save her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4786197070741504

Hi, I would love to check out your story! Very nice cover!
Would you like to check mine out as well?

Title: “I’m Just Me”

Author: SarahtheBeaut

Episodes: 7 (ongoing)

Style: INK

Plot Summary: Alice is your typical “rebel teenager”, but what happens when she goes through self-discovery while facing problems, secrets, and heartbreak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5116161692532736 1

Instagram:
@sarahthebeaut.epi

Thank you for the compliment! :grinning:
I’d love to read your story. It’s seems very interesting.
My instagram is: gabbiec.episode
Could you please send me some screenshots, in my DM, when you read my story?
And I will gladly, do the same for you!
Thank you!
And I hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

Sure! I’d love to read your story. :grinning:
Can you send me the feedback in my DM on instagram?
My account is @gabbiec.episode
I will gladly read your story and send you feedback as well!
Where would you like me to send your feedback? On the forum or instagram?
Thank you!
I hope you enjoy the story! :slight_smile:

Of course! And you’re welcome! :slight_smile: :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
I just added you as a friend and will send you the screenshots as soon as I’m done! :slight_smile:

Instagram will be fine. Thank you!

My Instagram is ki_writesepisode

Okay, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the story!!! :heart:

Okay, thanks! :slight_smile:

bumping! Please check out my story, Addison! It’s about a young girl who moves to Los Angeles to pursue music. She encounters love, betrayal, and deceit…but can she rise against it all? Thank you, and I would love some feedback! :grinning:
Thank you! :heart: