FIRST STORY after three years of silence! Critics please

Hey guys :slightly_smiling_face: Something just hit me and I thought now is the time I have to publish my first story! I would really appretiate some honest feedback, I’m not really sure how this promotion thing works, so I guess I will just put the description here, like everybody else does :stuck_out_tongue: You would really help me if you could spend some time on my story to share your opinion, love :broken_heart:

Author: Tata Rasty
Title: Hold on!
Number of episodes so far: 4
Genre: comedy (with a mix of drama and romance) (but who really knows, maybe it’s a drama with a mix of comedy?)
Description: With a heart of betrayal and a fresh new start, Lily’s big break is footsteps away from her. But the battle of love clouds her journey…Hold on!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6130973659234304
Story cover:

3 Likes

I would change the catagory to promote your story since it saves admin doing it and you might get better responses. :woman_shrugging:

Thank you love :heart:

1 Like

Wow that cover of your story is fantastic :heart_eyes::star_struck:

Thank you! I must say, I really enjoyed creating a cover😅

1 Like

Your welcome.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.