FIrst story in LL 😰 & I have doubts

Umm hi :wave:
I just published my first story in LL and … I kinda need an opinion if I should continue or not.
I’m very confused, I didnt write by many months and I don’t wanna fail.
Idk if I wanna do a r4r, because if this story is not good then why you should waste your passes on it :woman_shrugging:t2:.

So here is the link :cold_sweat::

If you decide to read it, Can you please send your opinion on a DM? … thank you.

3 Likes

If I read it do you want my honest opinion or do you want me to be a kiss ass?

2 Likes

Honest opinion … I dont like to be kissed on ass and also I dont beg for reads :muscle:.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll read it.

1 Like

I’ll read it and I’ll tell you what I think about it :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: so much.

1 Like

ill check it out as well :wink:

Umm… well till now nobody says anything so I think “being quiet” is an answer … I will close this thread so you dont need to do it :slight_smile: thank you anyway.

1 Like

no!

1 Like

I’m writing what I think it’s taking a long time though!

2 Likes

I can send what I have right now.

1 Like

u have to give us time to respond, we dont reply that fast, and yeah it may be a while to give an honest opinion, but if u want to close the thread, feel free.

2 Likes

I’m sorry …really …I’m just too scared that’s why I act like this :cold_sweat:… ( p.s :woman_facepalming:t2:I’m stupid)

1 Like

No no… just take your time … sorry

2 Likes

no no no, don’t apologize, it’s okay to be scared, believe me, I was scared too when I publish my first story, and I was like “oh man, I hope people will like it”, etc. Still, I continue to write whether they like it or not. (I’m not really impressing people with writing a story, you write what you feel like writing about, it’s your story, do what you want and not what others want.) I also got help with feedback, with grammar errors, scenes, etc. So, don’t think people will not like it, they will like it and that you accomplish on publishing your very first story.

4 Likes

You are 100% right!!!

1 Like

Are you still scared?

1 Like

No … I really started to feel better …thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im going to check it right now and post some screenshots.

1 Like

Oh! I see u have another story which is in Ink I think, so Ink is your strong style that you feel comfortable with and then you’re trying out LL for first time?

1 Like