First story. instagram! must read!

Hey guys! It’s Ms. anonymous! I have just finished my story “FOCUS” and waiting for episode to approve the last background. It should be up by tomorrow💕 follow my instagram for updates and when it’ll come out! @Msanonymous.episode. I promise it won’t disappoint you!

-Also leave some of your stories! I’d love to read them!

My episode name: Ms. Anonymous

-drop your instagrams too :wink:

2 Likes

Hello @Msanonymous, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum :smiley: Moved this topic to Promote Your Story since you’re doing read for reads. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/48153904680796162

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :relieved:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heart:

image2

Hey! I’m keen to read your story!

Here is mine if you feel like checking it out! :v:

Title: Perfect Shot
Genre: Romance/drama
By: Dezxzed (IG@dezxzed.episode)
Style: Ink
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Sounds good, will definitely give it a try :hearts:

This is mine if you fancy it (available in both Ink & LL) -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

MY FIRST STORY “FOCUS” JUST PUBLISHED! I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT!!

DM ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/msanonymous.episode/

i hope you enjoy!!

1 Like

Hello! Can we promote our stories on here too? x

1 Like

ofc!! i’d love to read it

1 Like

Thanks love!
Heres mine, It has a LOT of triggers **Title**: Mum Knows Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Just added yours to my favourites to have a read later :heart:

This is mine if you fancy it (available in both Ink & LL) -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

2 Likes

I will definitely check out your story soon. I will be posting my very first story as well this week.

1 Like

I will definitely check it out. I love episode. I been a fan since it came out 5 years ago but just now posting my first story which will be posted this week.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Ink and limelight

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hey, it would be great if you could read my story!

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Important Info: I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
Instagram: @annawepisode