First story jitters!

Hey,

I’ve just published my first 3 chapters (yay)! I’ve wanted to do it for ages. I’ve always said that it is more about the process than the reads and I enjoyed writing it and that’s enough…BUT I can’t seem to move forward not knowing if it is on the right path.

It only has 3 reads and there are 3 chapters, so does that mean no one is reading past the first chapter - is there a way to know?

Anywho, all feedback is very welcome!!

3 Likes

first chapter dont count as a read so, at least they read chapter 2

1 Like

Ok, thank you that does help x

1 Like

Hi! I published my very first story on May 3rd and was somewhat disappointed that it had…well to be honest…0 views even after like a week :sob:

I’m an avid Episode reader, but new writer/creator on here, so I’m not really sure how this works. :thinking: Like do you get a view per chapter or if they finish the entire story??

I joined IG and started writing on the forum today in many different threads, and my story views are now 24. I’ve been posting my story in different threads in hopes that someone may come across and be interested and read as I’ve been doing. I’ve found some pretty good reads!

A trend is Read 4 Read. I’ve added your story to my list to read. Wanna check mine out? If so, let me know what you think?

Story Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Instagram: Ely.Episode
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight

A Love story that will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation. Why? Because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? The story follows the MC, Ava, a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was born with a veil. As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes.

1 Like

Thanks you, good to know I am not alone. I’ll give it a read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @StoriesbyFlo just finished reading your story. I’m hooked. Definitely looking forward to more episodes. You’ve outdone yourself on the writing and directing!

Wasn’t sure if you noticed but the hottie therapist was missing in a couple scenes…maybe due to an error in coding? Or maybe a glitch in the app. It was at his apt and at the coffee shop. Figured I’d mention just in case. :upside_down_face:

ooO Thank you for letting me know, how strange. I’ll get it fixed.

Just finished reading your chapter two. Great work coming up with such a unique story. I like that I can’t quite guess where it is going but want to know more! I didn’t see any choices so hope to see some in the next few chapters x

Thank you!! Lmk what you think of ep 4. I’m curious to know if you’re still with me as in the storyline is flowing.

In ep 5-8, that’s when I plan to have things really pick up. I’ve been working on learning how to do simple/complex choices, so there will definitely be choices moving forward. And those choices may have (grave) consequences.

Do you have instagram? I definitely recommend getting one to promote your story.

2 Likes

Well this is my first story too.

• Anyone can try it. I will try your guys story too.

• English is not my first language. So pls bare with me if u find any grammatical errors. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

• The details are below.

Story details

Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400

cover

Cover:

Hello, I had This before I published Mine, That I was scared to publish mine, Mine has been completed, But I was scared to publish it
But I did, And Am really glad I did, If you want I would be willing to do a R4R with you if you have published?