*** First Story - Looking for feedback ***

Hi Everyone,

Im Deb. First time writer. I am looking for feedback on my story. It is still being created and i haven’t decided on an ending just yet but i have a few in mind. Please give me your honest opinions. I will also do read for read.

My story is called Swim With Me and it is a romance story about a girl who wants to be an Olympic swimmer i have 6 published episodes out currently please check it out via link:

3 Likes

I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lovely,

Congrats On your story!

I would be happy to do a R4R

Here`s mine let me know if your up for it :

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

I can do a read for read with you. That’s my story link
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4694179110518784

Can we do this through DM’s please ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!
I’d totally be willing to do a R4R and give you some feedback! I totally understand how frustrating the learning process can be when it comes to writing an Episode story!

I just released a reality TV dating show themed romance story that I think you might really enjoy reading!

If you would just private message me if you’re interested and I’ll send you my thoughts on your story :slight_smile:

Title: Crush on the Beach
By: Lola
Genre: Romance
Description: Ever wanted to be a contestant on a dating show? Here’s your chance. Will you find love? It’s all up to you.
Style: Limelight
CC: You can customize yourself and your name!
Choices: Your choices in this story truly MATTER and when interacting with other people on the beach, you can gain or lose relationship points which determine your future relationships and situations.
Completion status: First three episodes are out but many more are on the way!
Instagram: @LolaFromEpisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525980905897984

Thank you!!

-Lola <3

2 Likes

I will check them all out but it will take me a bit of time so please be patient.
I will also reply to all writers once i read the stories.

Cheers

Deb

1 Like

TY lovely! Would you like to do a R4R with me? x

1 Like

yes i would. I will read it soon. i just finished 3 other stories today doing R4R

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Ok lovely, I will read 2 if yours today and update you x

Yw x

feedback for feedback?
Episode Acc: gigistorm
Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Story Genre: Fantasy
Description: You just found out you are a witch, how will you handle it, together with school and lovers?
Style: LL
Options: CC, choices matter.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336

1 Like

Hi!:blush: I will gladly read your story, can you check out mine?
Author: Elena Nightingale
Title: Maxima
Genre: Fantasy | Mystery
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Style: LL, customize your own character
Choices: choices matter and determine the ending, timed choices, mini games
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522028521029632
Story description:

Hi there.

Sometimes your characters are talking but their mouths aren’t moving. You need to use loop directions or add a new directing thing to each text line

1 Like

Hey! I do reviews on my Instagram, if you’re looking for feedback I would be more than happy to review your story! :black_heart: Just fill out this form:

I like that is is creepy and different but if you didn’t pay attention to the name in the article you can’t go back and find it so I can’t keep reading now.

ok, thanks!

1 Like

Hi Dani

The link doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Hi All,

I think i have done all the R4R above. Please let me know if you still want to do R4R or if i have missed your story. I am still waiting on feedback from a few people.

Read for read update

please let me know if I missed anyone on this list

Read all below and waiting for your screen shots

@LiaLopez - The lame life of an episodian
@LiliStar - Forbidden Love
@Amanda - Insanity : Paralyzed
@srishti - It could be love

2 Likes