First story out &help each other

Hi guys :hugs:
I’m Criss.I will try to cut this short :sweat_smile:
Not for long I published my first story but for some reasons I never thought about coming here and announce it!As some of you might know growing and trying to promote your story as a new author is hard and with the algorithm Instagram has makes it even harder!And so I thought maybe you guys could help me a bit!Down I have all the details about my story and I would really appreciate if you like the sound of it to give it a try!:heart:
But it’s not only about me!I was thinking since Im struggling with growing my own story as a “new” author so might anothers and I want to help you guys too!
Feel free to leave and promote you stories as well or maybe we can even be up for a R4R or G4G whatever works for you.
Let’s share some love and admiration.

My story:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Style: Limelight

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

-I hope you enjoy reading it if you choose to :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! Feel free to check out either of my stories if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sure,I will dm you here (since I’m on a little break from IG)

love the cover :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like