First story out now!

Hi everyone! After about two or three weeks of working on my new story “Cherry Kisses”, I can finally say the first three episodes are out! It’s been almost since high school since I wrote anything, and it’s been years since I’ve written anything. I’m 24 and I’ve finally decided to write something, but I warn you, my writing skills are INCREDIBLY rusty and I am new to coding stories, so the episodes are pretty much test episodes on how the rest of them will go. If you love it, let me know! But if you don’t that’s okay too, any feedback I get is welcome.

You’ll be playing as Mia, and Mia is a special character for me. Parts of her will be based on me so certain elements of her are reflections of me.

(Credit to @Valeriya.B for this amazing art cover I commissioned from her! And she is such a sweetheart!)

Story synopsis: Mia moves out of her family’s home a year ago, and after breaking up from her first and only relationship that’s left her being afraid of love from someone else, and not being able to be happy with herself and love herself again, she’s on the journey to finding love for herself and from someone else again. With twins who both develop feelings for Mia, an ex-boyfriend who still holds a grudge, and a loyal best friend who will be with her through thick and thin, how will Mia handle it all?

I have also made some facts about Mia so you can get to know her better!

• Mia is an Aries, born on March 28th.
  • Mia has pure obsessive type OCD, which is also something I have, so experiences in the story related to this ARE actually things I have experienced. I just will write them in a way that won’t trigger people, and you have the option to skip these scenes.
  • Mia’s favorite fruit, or thing in general, is cherries. Cherry lip balm, cherry scented candles, cherry anything, she loves. Hence the title “Cherry Kisses”.
  • She speaks both Spanish and English (She is Puerto Rican)

I hope you love Mia as much as I do, and I hope you enjoy my story! :heart:

5 Likes

congratulations on publishing, this is great! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you! If you do read this, you’re more than welcome to leave fanmail as well! :heart:

1 Like

congratulations would you like to do a r4r

Sure!

1 Like

amazing here is my link
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6669114872102912

Will read as I will be home hun​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: