First Story: Promotion

Okay navigating this seems harder than directing lol
I’ve read the first five chapters and will finish over the next few weeks—It’s AMAZING! Great job!
I love that Leah has very similar features too to what I’d normally pick.
I’m trying my best to get screenshots your way but this seems to take forever to load.
If it’s okay with you, would it be possible to tag you in them on Instagram if they don’t send here? I’m going to create a new account today for this :slight_smile: (If it’s not okay I completely understand—I can summarise exactly what’s happened so far too haha).
Seriously, though, amazing stuff, and I love the most recent character editions and I hope certain things work out with her brother and one of them (trying to be as non spoiler as possible haha).
Great job!

Uploading: 005B1800-69D0-4F42-925A-9F8BE34DA2F1.png…

I’ll be reading yours soon! :slight_smile:

Avatar is the best! (Secretly team Zuko and Katara haha). I wasn’t sure if we’re allowed to mention famous authors in our stories, but Avatar is definitely one of those ‘we’ll-known’ works referenced in the beginning for
White Wave (so hard to think of terms that aren’t ‘bending’ lol).
Thank you sooooo much for reading!
I’ll be onto yours shortly XD

1 Like

You don’t have to send SS, I believe you, lol! Thank you so much. I’ll def keep reading yours as well. Let me know what your Insta is when u make it! I’d love to follow you!

1 Like

Finished your story—love it!! My favourite part is the sister bond <3 Can’t wait for more to come soon!
I’ll try to somehow send screenshots ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made it :slight_smile: turns out I had an old email already with this username :’) white.wave91

1 Like

Ok, followed u

Thank you so much :blush::blush:

1 Like

Love it! It’s so intriguing wondering who/ what she’s going to recognise next. Kind of shipping her with a certain brunet hunk right now :’)
Amazing story, looking forward to the rest!
The story prompted me to add you on Insta (I hope that’s okay!). Is it alright if I share screenshots there? I’m still having trouble getting these to upload past 3% on here :sob: My tag is white.wave91 in case you wondered who the random was haha
Amazing work

Thankyou!! There is more about Allie in coming episodes :wink:

Started :blush: I’ll update soon with screenshots if they work. Do you happen to have Instagram?

Not at the moment… sorry! I’ll send ss soon!! Almost done!!!

The story was amazing!! I love all the characters’ different personalities and the story idea! Definitely deserves more reads!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The only “coding” problem would be that the characters suddenly appear on the screen after a transition or change in background. I would suggest to fix it, just use the ‘&’ sign before the character’s name so they appear quicker!!

1 Like

Hello! Congrats on publishing!!! Wanna r4r?

1 Like

If u can’t post the screenshots, then js write me some feedback on the story and I’ll get back to u with that! :wink:

1 Like

Sounds perfect! I should be on soon :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’d love to! It may be a few days before I can catch up though if that’s okay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

I noticed that characters never move their mouths while speaking in all 3 chapters they don’t move it. Also, sometimes, chars spawn into the scene. But it was a cute story. Plus, I like the reference to the elements like Eau, Amber, Ignitus.

1 Like