Promote your first or last story here :D /R4R or G4G/Small authors /Promoting story on IG! and etc

Would you like to do R4R?

1 Like

Yeah, sure :grin: We can do 4x4. Is that okay with you? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes sure!

yes

1 Like

Congrats on your first story. It looks awesome! I’m up for a r4r if you want. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

your story sounds amazing! will definitely be giving it a read! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

no problem at all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have a good day babe

1 Like

Great!

You too dear :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you so much.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Hey! I’d love to do r4r.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: Sure, I’d like to do R4R with you dear :love_letter:

1 Like

Sure, send me a SS of you finishing the first chapter and I’ll start to read your story ASAP :wink:

Hi everyone my story name is WHERE IS LOVE I will like to do a read for reading.

Story name- WHERE IS LOVE
Author name-Alice
Story link here

This story is about a girl who is married to a stranger who mafia leader and a very dangerous man. What will happen? She will fall in love or she will be heartbroken?art scene/full customization

1 Like

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6505134015840256
Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!
IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON INSTA…I DONT WANNA GHOST ANYONE!

2 Likes

Hey,
I added your story to my r4r list :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

Hey…please message me on Instagram so that I can read your story alsoo!!:white_heart:

**Name:**Psychopathic |9 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

2 Likes

Hi there,congrats on publishing and thanks for the thread! I released my first story five days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like