First Story (SOL: Will You Marry Me?)

I just published the first three episodes for my first story: SOL: Will You Marry Me? If you could check it out and help me look for errors or places where improvement can be made, it’d be much appreciated. I do accept R4R’s but I have a math test coming up so it may take me a while to get back to you. (Wish me luck lmaoo)

Story Title: SOL: Will You Marry Me?
Author: Eww
Description: 3 months after your dreamy boyfriend proposed to you, you’re ready to walk down the aisle! Will everything go accordingly or will it be a disaster?
Genre: Comedy, it includes drama & romance too :wink:
Cover:

(Don’t come for my cover lmfao, I made it okay.)
Episodes: 3

Thank you! :frog:

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hi I would love a read for read with you :slight_smile:
Here is my post :hibiscus:

(Shit for your math test :wink: )

Serious R4R! :) (All styles and genre)

I can get to both of you soon, I had a moment at school while taking my math test so I had to be picked up early yesterday, I’m just taking a break from episode to recover cause I think I may have gotten the flu

Hiy Eww, I hope your maths test went okay and that the fluey-ness you’ve got goes away soon.
If you’re still up for a R4R, and if you’re interested, I’d like to do an R4R with you.

Mine’s called What’s Your Emergency?
Can clicky below:

Okay thanks, I’ll get to the R4R’s soon I promise ;3

Hey! Do you want to do r4r?
Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 6

Genre: Action/ romance

Style: Ink

Link:

Hi! I’d love to do a r4r with you if you’re interested :black_heart:

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Action/Drama
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 19 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her fate? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Okay off topic, I LOVE YOUR COVER AHHAHH

Thank you! <3